At Sciarabba Walker, personal financial planning is a natural extension of our tax and accounting services. Many of our personal and business clients appreciate being able to handle all of their financial affairs at one office.
Our skilled financial planners are available to help you:
- Clarify your personal and financial goals.
- Assess your current financial position by reviewing your assets and liabilities, income and expenditures, insurance, investments, and estate plan.
- Devise a comprehensive plan to reach your short- and long-term financial goals.
- Put your plan into action and track progress toward your goals.
- Refer you to legal, investment, and insurance experts, if you need additional advice.
Working with the Sciarabba Walker team is an effective and disciplined way for you to tackle the major areas of financial planning:
- Do you have enough savings and liquidity?
- Are you under or over insured?
- What’s the smartest way to save for your children and grandchildren’s education?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of 529 and other tax-advantaged plans?
- What resources will you have in addition to Social Security?
- How can you save for and safeguard your retirement?
- Does your will reflect changes in the tax laws or your personal situation?
- How can you protect a business or other assets for your children?
- What structures and strategies can minimize estate taxes?
We are happy to assist you with your individual financial planning questions. To get started, contact us today.