We are seeking an experienced, dedicated client service bookkeeper. Responsibilities include bookkeeping services for clients, which include but are not limited to: payroll, A/P, A/R, bank reconciliations, sales tax returns, budgeting, and preparation of Form 1099. The bookkeeper will be able to enter source data into QuickBooks, generate financial statements, maintain client contact, and participate in new client development.
The right candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel, and Word
- Ability to read and understand financial statements
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well as a team and independently
- Demonstrated history of reliability
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality
Sciarabba Walker offers a competitive salary and a full benefits package including health, dental, life, and long-term disability as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.