Chris is the head of the Audit department at Sciarabba Walker. He joined Sciarabba Walker in 2011 as a staff accountant and was promoted to manager in 2017. He provides assurance services with a focus on nonprofit organizations and municipalities. He is a member of the firm’s Nonprofit Committee.
Chris takes a genuine interest in the clients he works with, asking thoughtful questions and taking the time to learn about the important aspects of each organization and its goals. In addition, he devotes time to helping newer staff develop their skills, knowledge, and experience in the accounting profession.
Education and Professional Designations
- BS in Accounting, Ithaca College
- MBA-PA, Ithaca College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- NYS Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- YMCA of Ithaca and Tompkins County, Board Member, Finance Committee