Laurie joined the firm in 1994. She provides taxation and consulting services to individuals, businesses, and nonprofit organizations. Her emphasis on international tax compliance allows her to work with clients in many countries.
In addition to her work at Sciarabba Walker, Laurie taught federal taxation and personal financial management courses at Cornell University. She previously served as treasurer and administrative director of Farm Sanctuary. She began her career as an auditor at Coopers & Lybrand in Chicago.
- International Tax Compliance and Planning
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Personal Financial Planning
Education and Professional Designations
- BS in Accounting, Illinois State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)—New York and Florida
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- NYS Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Cayuga Dog Rescue, Volunteer and Advisor