Jeff Gorsky joined the firm in 1992 and has been a partner since 2001. He is head of the firm’s Consulting department and also serves as leader of the firm’s Financial Institution practice area. His major emphasis is on small-business consulting, taxation and financial institutions.
Over the years, he has assisted clients in such areas as strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, business valuations, financing, and new business startups. He has presented at various financial institution forums on a number of topics. Jeff previously worked for Chase Manhattan Bank in the Operations & Systems Management Development Program.
Client and Practice Specialties
- Financial Institutions
- Commercial Real Estate
Educational and Professional Designations
- BS in Accounting, Villanova University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- NYS Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member of the Association of Credit Union Internal Auditors (ACUIA)
- Tompkins County Area Development, Treasurer and Executive Committee Member
- Family & Children’s Service, Former Board Chairperson
- Ithaca Varsity Girls Basketball Coach
- Coach and Coordinator of Area Youth Sports Teams