Christina joined Sciarabba Walker as a tax manager in 2017. She specializes in a variety of tax planning and preparation services to individuals, nonprofit organizations, and small businesses. Prior to joining Sciarabba Walker, Christina served as assistant director of finance at Franziska Racker Centers and as interim director of finance at Hospicare. Previously, she worked as a tax manager at another regional accounting firm and earlier as an audit manager at Sciarabba Walker.
Education and Professional Designations
- BS in Accounting, Ithaca College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- NYS Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Alcohol and Drug Council of Tompkins County, Past Board Member
- Longview, an Ithacare Community, Past Board Member